How do you say “te quiero” in english?
To my spanish speaker followers, how can I say this?
It’s not “te amo” but a “te quiero”.
Help me here…
6 Notes/ Hide
- delrey-promo answered: love you :3
- delrey-promo likes this
- somethingofkiswani answered: I want you
- juancamiloherrera answered: its more of like… I’m very fond of you. as opposed to a less affectionate ‘I like you’ and a too affectionate ‘I love you’
- chakapanchakapan answered: close to “I’m fond of you” or “I care for you”
- neuzeth answered: I like you.
- cesarojedac posted this